Spiritual Backpack is a practical guide for understanding how to be prepared to handle unexpected situations. You may feel that you have not been dealt a fair chance in life, but with the right Biblical tools, you can have an opportunity for better days to come.
Self-control, unity, love, forgiveness, relationships, and careers are just some of the areas of life that can weigh on any person. Without the correct God-given understanding, anyone facing tough issues today can become lost in a wilderness of misunderstandings and regrets.
Join Dr. Penny Waters as she reveals how common items found in a backpack can be associated with Scriptural meaning. These quick and easy devotionals can be used privately or in a group setting.
- The Mark of the High Calling
- Forgiveness Works Like an Eraser
- Faith is the Glue
- Straight and Narrow is the Path
- The Golden Rule: Love One Another
- Color My World in Unity
- The Bible is the Christian Textbook
- Grab a Bottle of Living Water
- Listen Up!
- What Are You Thinking?
- Watch Your Mouth
- Be a Friend of God
- Patience Takes Time
- The Importance of Self Control
- Lock in Your Trust
- The Keys to the Kingdom
- You Have a Reason to Smile!
- Stop Throwing Stones
PDF File Size: 2.06 MB