Don Nori, Sr., Patricia King, Dee Collins, Abby Abildness, Adam LiVecchi, Dorsey Marshall, Susan East, Lisa Jo Greer, Doug Alexander, Barbie Breathitt, Jim Wilbur, and Rob Coscia
So You Want to Change the World? is a compilation of twelve authors' perspectives on how you can make a positive difference in your world.
Some key themes include:
- Doing the same things and expecting change.
- Church-as-usual isn't working.
- God can do amazing things with humble, broken vessels.
- The Secret Place is the key to hearing Heaven's heartbeat and bringing God's will to earth.
- Change can come through miracles, worship, and intercession.
The essays reflect a variety of inspiring and exciting thought from Patricia King's exhortation to "go for it" to Doug Alexander's in-depth look at Psalm 45.
You will be encouraged and motivated to think and act beyond your normal routine and traditions - stretching yourself for the sake of bettering your world for His glory.
- It Is Your Destiny—Not Your Destination by Don Nori Sr.
- So You Want to Change the World?
Then What Are You Waiting For? by Patricia King
- It's Time for Change by D.M. Collins
- Beyond the Boundaries by Rob Coscia
- Change Begins Within by Barbie Breathitt
- You Can Be a World-Changer by Adam LiVecchi
- Spiritual Unity by Abby Abildness
PDF File Size: 3.74 MB