Unlock your creative spirit!
Do you have a story or experience that would help others?
Do you believe that you have a destiny to write a book but you don't know where to start? Doug Addison is an author who struggled for years with these obstacles. After applying the principles in this book Doug wrote his first manuscript in three weeks! He wrote this to-the-point book to help people like you master the creative art of writing.
Whether you are just starting out or an experienced writer, this book can help you get to a new level.
- Tap into your creative nature
- Discover your life message
- How to take small steps to get started
- Learn secrets of writing
- Overcome procrastination and perfectionism
- Publishing tips
- Books, eBooks, articles, and blogs
- Self-publishing pros and cons
- Writing exercises and resources
"I had been trying to write a book for over two years. I did just one of Doug Addison's exercises and I finished my manuscript in less than three weeks! Since then I have written several books. Thanks Doug!"
—Sharnael Wolverton, author and speaker, Swiftfire Ministries International, Baton Rouge, LA
"I love how Doug asks the right questions and allows God to redefine what creativity means. He points out that we are all creative! Maybe not in the way you think, but in the way God has made you to express yourself. Write a Book Quickly has released me into a whole new way of being creative."
—Joe Gill, speaker and writer, Torrance, CA
- The Treasure Map of Creativity
- Writing is Art Too!
- How I Wrote a Book Quickly
- Writing Tips I Learned the Hard Way
- Writing Your Blog or Your Manuscript
- Do I Self-Publish or Use a Publishing Company?
- Copyrights and ISBN
- How to Market Your Book Using Social Media
- Links and Resources Available to Writers
- Writing Exercises to Help With Creativity
- Closing Word of Encouragement
PDF File Size: 2.67 MB