You can experience the glory of God!
Accounts of God's glory and manifest presence fill the pages of the Bible. Yet, today these miraculous experiences seem few and far between. They don't have to be!
Sharing Biblical insight as well as firsthand experiences of revival around the world, evangelist Ché Ahn helps you understand what the glory of God is and how to receive more of it in your life. He also reveals:
- God's purposes for revealing His glory
- How God's glory is displayed today
- How God uses His glory to make us one with Him
- And much more
Both a resource and an inspiration, When Heaven Comes Down will stir your heart to pursue—and be transformed by—God's glory.
"My heart burned as I read these pages. It is impossible to read this book and not pick up Heaven's cry that the glory of the Lord will fill the earth."
—From the Preface by Bill Johnson
"This book is more than information; it is impartation, offering accounts of actual encounters with the glory of God's liquid love."
—From the Foreword by Rolland and Heidi Baker, Iris Ministries
- What Is Glory?
- Glory as the Manifest Presence of God
- Glory as the Revealed Goodness of God
- Glory as the Resurrection Power of God
- The Glory of God for Intimacy
- Destined for Glory
- The Glory of God and Personal Holiness
- How to Receive More Glory
- From Glory to Glory
- The Glory of God and Apostolic Alignment
- The Glory of God and Transformation
- The Glory of God and the Transfer of Wealth
- The Glory of God in the Last Days
- Giving God All the Glory
Paperback: 191 Pages
This item is shipped to you directly from the distributor and will arrive separately from any other items you may have ordered.