Trapped inside of you, waiting to be realized, is an awesome potential. But you already know that because you feel it deep in your heart.
This expanded edition with included study guide will help you understand why you are uncomfortable with your present state of accomplishment and dissatisfied with only resting on your past success. Empowered by the Holy Spirit, your spirit of potential is stirring within, yearning to accomplish more.
From best selling author and motivational speaker Dr. Myles Munroe, comes a book that will lift the worldwide Church to be the leaders, inventors, philosophers, writers, artists, and pastors that God intends His people to become.
Understanding Your Potential will enable you to:
- Rise above the opinions of others.
- Discover your untapped potential.
- Rise above past experiences and unearth hidden treasure within.
- Explore the key principles to realizing, exposing, and maximizing your true capacity.
- Reach beyond the expectations of others.
Your world will change and your heart will rejoice with hopeful fulfillment as you read this book and discover the richness of all that is yet within you.
"Understanding Your Potential is probably the most important book you will read to help you understand who you are and the massive potential that is within you. It was mandatory reading for our five sons when they were home-schooled. The impact of the book on their lives is still remarkable. This is a book every Believer needs to read every few years! It is that powerful."
—Don Nori, CEO, Destiny Image
- Everthing in Life Has Potential
- The Source of All Potential
- Who Are You?
- What Happened to the Real You?
- Whose Wisdom?
- Why Were You Born?
- What Can You Do?
- Challenge Your Ability
- The Key to Your Potential
- Limiting Your Unlimited Potential
- Keys to Fulfilling Your True Potential
- Dare to Believe in Your Potential
Paperback: 250 Pages
This item is shipped to you directly from the distributor. Sorry, but this item CANNOT be shipped to addresses outside the USA. It may arrive separately from any other items you may have ordered.