Revivals always begin with personal desperation. When we are desperate enough to cry out to God for our need, He releases a deluge of His Spirit to not only meet your need, but to also change your family, community, state, nation, and the world.
The greatest revivals have all been initiated by the deep-seated needs of man. God has responded to passionately meet each of those needs. Waves of God's mercy in response to our heart's cry will benefit those around us and even the world.
The World's Greatest Revivals explores:
- The Reformation
- The Great Awakening
- The Azusa Street Revival
- The Toronto Blessing
Through extensive research and personal experiences, authors Fred and Sharon Wright share the fascinating history of revivals and revivalists over the past 600 years—and explore their long-lasting impact on society. This book shows the personal impact of these revivals and how our desperation opens the floodgates of Heaven.
- From Glory to Glory
- What is Revival?
- Revival Through Two Lenses
- The "Why" of Revival
- Who "Does" Revival?
- The Church Loses Its Way
- First Tsunami Wave: Martyrs and Their Message
- The Reformation Eclipsed
- From Luther to Wesley
- Second Tsunami Wave: Ministers and Their Mission
- Transition and Transformation
- Rough Waters Between the Tsunami Waves
- Third Tsunami Wave: Explosion of the Spirit
- The Faithful, Filled, and Empowered
- Satan's Attempts to Sideline the Holy Spirit
- Fourth Tsunami Wave: Apsotles of Love
- First Fruits of the Father Wave
Paperback: 285 Pages
This item is shipped to you directly from the distributor. Sorry, but this item CANNOT be shipped to addresses outside the USA. It may arrive separately from any other items you may have ordered.