There is a spiritual battle going on, and prayer warrior and intercessor Cindy Trimm has given you a manual to wage effective warfare. The Rules of Engagement helps you recognize the spirits that operate in the kingdom of darkness and gives you declarations for engaging them armed with God's power and authority.
It is time to take a stand against the powers of satan. Using the authority you have been given by God, you can enter the realm of prayer-power where...
- Strongholds of the enemy are shattered
- Households, neighborhoods, and cities are radically changed for the good
- Situations that once meant defeat are turned into victory
- The enemy loses his power over your life
- Your true authority as a Believer is unleashed
This book is a compilation of The Rules of Engagement: The Art of Strategic Prayer and Spiritual Warfare (Volume 1), The Rules of Engagement: Binding the Strongman (Volume 2), and The Rules of Engagement: Satanic Weapons Exposed (Volume 3).
"Cindy Trimm leads you into the most in-depth understanding of WHY and HOW to win the wars around you. Therefore, never fear the rumors of war…Thank God for The Rules of Engagement!”
—Dr. Chuck D. Pierce, President, Glory of Zion International Ministries, Inc.
"Every army must know the rules of engagement in order to be effective in warfare. The same is true for the twenty-first-century Church. This book is a must for those who are on the front line, and I heartily endorse it to God’s elite forces”
—Apostle John Eckhardt
- You—Redefined: True Dominion Starts with Knowing Who You Are
- Your Military Headquarters and the Commander in Chief: True Victory Starts with Knowing Who You Are
- Activation Into War: Getting Your Stripes
- The Battlefield Is Your Mind: Where All Is Won or Lost
- Knowing Your Enemy: Spiritual Intelligence Agency (SIA)
- Weapons of Mass Destruction: Hiroshima of the Spirit
- Counterattacking the Weapons of the Enemy: Ready, Aim Fire!
- Gearing Up for Battle: What Are Your Weapons?
- Engaging the Fight: Strategies and Tactics for Spiritual Warfare
- Reconnaissance: Getting Delivered and Overcoming the Enemy
Paperback: 238 Pages
This item is shipped to you directly from the distributor and will arrive separately from any other items you may have ordered.