Are you and your spouse speaking the same language?
While love is a many splendored thing, it is sometimes a very confusing thing, too. And as people come in all varieties, shapes, and sizes, so do their choices of personal expressions of love. But more often than not, the giver and the receiver express love in two different ways. This can lead to misunderstanding, quarrels, and even divorce.
Dr. Gary Chapman identifies five basic languages of love and then guides couples towards a better understanding of their unique languages of love. Learn to speak and understand your mate's love language, and in no time you will be able to effectively love and truly feel loved in return.
Skillful communication is within your grasp!
- What Happens to Love After the Wedding?
- Keeping the Love Tank Full
- Falling in Love
- Love Language #1: Words of Affirmation
- Love Language #2: Quality Time
- Love Language #3: Receiving Gifts
- Love Language #4: Acts of Service
- Love Language #5: Physical Touch
- Discovering Your Primary Love Language
- Love Is a Choice
- Love Makes the Difference
- Loving the Unlovely
- Children and Love Languages
- A Personal Word
This item is shipped to you directly from the distributor and will arrive separately from any other items you may have ordered.