In A Spiritual Awakening, revivalist Tommie Zito releases Christians to do the will of God with fearless faith. With years of successful evangelism to his credit, the author boldly decries the state of the Sunday morning ritual:
- The voice of the Lord is relegated to pointless sermons and denominational drive.
- Religion has paralyzed the passion and desire of the Believer to do the will of God.
- The Church is suffocating under a spirit of slumber, while believing all is well.
But there is hope—YOU!
You and millions like you have the call, the passion and the desire to do what religion and its accompanying litany of legalism can never accomplish. You can change the world, your country, your city, your neighborhood, your home.
Zito calls on Believers to the last-day Church's mandate to be a "house of prayer," if it is to move in an anointing which will make the world take notice of the Most High God. Zito notes, "A church bulletin contains more social activities and outings than times set aside to really pray and seek the Father's face."
The power of the Holy Spirit awaits all those who will respond to the burden of this book: to shake off religious irrelevancy and to do the will of God despite all opposition.
- The Obedience of One Vessel
- Realizing I Was Asleep
- Heaven or Hell
- You Have Been Asleep
- The Wake-up Call
- Recognizing Religion
- The Vineyard
- A Daily House of Prayer
- The Great Awakenings and Reformations
- Another Reformation is Coming
- The Cry of the Righteous
- We Need Bread!
- Open Your Eyes and See the Harvest
- Light the World with Love
- The Works of God
- Forsaking All and On Fire for God
- Peter, Paul, and Stephen—Men Who Gave All
- Soldiers in the Army of the Lord
- A Soldier for the Lord
- The Beginnings of an American Awakening
Paperback: 336 Pages
This item is shipped to you directly from the distributor. Sorry, but this item CANNOT be shipped to addresses outside the USA. It may arrive separately from any other items you may have ordered.