Your heart has been created for the Presence of God, and it is not complete without His Presence living within. Naysayers try to convince you that His Presence is elusive and subjective but their voice is silenced by the desire yearning from within for a union with your Lord and Creator.
As a credible response for those who want to fill that inner void with His perfect union, The Lost Art of Practicing His Presence was written. Author James Goll's own journey into His Presence has brought him face-to-face with angels and the Lord. Jim has heard His voice and has moved in His Presence for many years, carefully recording what he now shares with you.
Joyfully you will discover how the Lord covets union with you as much as you seek His Presence. You will also:
- Discover the delight of quiet meditation.
- Learn to wait and to watch with your Lord.
- Experience the joy of contemplative prayer.
- Understand the fire of His love.
- Learn about others' journeys who sought and found the sweetness of His Presence.
The wisdom contained in this book will give you moment-by-moment confidence and hope as you journey toward the joy and pleasure of His Presence.
"James Goll takes you on a journey...into the presence of the Lord in solitude and reverence."
—Suzanne Hinn, Co-Host, This is Your Day!
"James Goll is an artist with words gifted and anointed to draw us into the secret chambers of the heart of our heavenly Father attracted and driven by the passion and pursuit for His presence. This book is destined to become a classic."
Dr. Myles Munroe, BFM International, Nassau, Bahamas
- The Road to True Intimacy
- Understanding Contemplative Prayer
- Journey Into the Interior Castle
- Extravagant Worship
- By the Quiet Stream
- The Center of Quiet
- Reflecting on the God Who Promises
- The Ponderings of the Heart
- Toward Greater Union with Christ
- The Fasted Life
- Walking Through the Tabernacle
- Live Coals of Fire
PDF File Size: 15.2 MB