Faisal Malick knows how Muslims think, why they act, and what they feel. He was one of them—until he accepted Jesus Christ as his personal Savior.
Understanding Ishmael and his descendents is the only way to realize their important role in bringing about peace—in the Middle East, the West, and the hearts of all humanity.
The Destiny of Islam in the Endtimes exposes the reality of:
- Muhammed, Ishmael's direct descendent
- The terrorism mentality
- Dreams, visions and Muslims
- Muslims being the catalyst for Jews and Christians
...I spoke to a nation that was NOT praying to Me. I said, "Here I am. Here I am" —Isaiah 65:1 (Plain English Bible).
Your thoughts about Muslims will be shaken to the core when reading this thought-provoking book written by a former Muslim. His knowledge of Islam will widen your perspective and enlarge your heart for all of God's people.
"Written by a Muslim-turned-Christian, this book is more than it seems on the surface. It touches a nerve in the corporate heart of both Christianity and Islam. It is a sobering look at what is certainly a growing problem."
—Don Nori, Sr., Publisher
- Who Is Ishmael?
- The River of Reconciliation
- Muslims Through God's Eyes
- Provoking Israel to Passion
- Ishmael—the Next Forerunner
- Terrorism and Islam—The Spirit of Esau
- Reunion of Ishmael and Isaac—Revelation of the Father
- The Confirming Word of God
- Living Epistles
- Muslim Wealth and Ishmael's Blessing
- Gather Your Nets for the Harvest
PDF File Size: 1.0 MB