The Lord has always anointed His people, placing mantles upon them to accomplish His work through them.
Spiritually speaking, a mantle represents the presence and power of the Holy Spirit upon your life to fulfill a particular calling or destiny.
Standing on the Shoulders of Giants will teach you that:
- The anointing within is a barrier and protection from the antichrist spirit.
- The Shoulders speak of governmental authority, "For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on His shoulders" (Isaiah 9:6 NIV).
- The anointing upon a person can be increased through quality time spent in prayer and study of the Word.
- The mantle of anointing of God must be highly valued and greatly appreciated by the one who receives it.
- It is the Lordís will for mantles to be transferred to the next generation.
Author Steven Brooks shares both practical advice and heavenly mysteries as you journey with him through the spiritual realm.
Receive your mantle of anointing today and stand tall on the shoulders of giants!
"Steven has penned another valuable work that is certain to open new doors of understanding to the Body of Christ. The subject of mantles is a topic that stirs great interest in the hearts of many diligent seekers of truth, but there has been an overall lack of material on this subject, until now.
Wade Taylor, Internationally Recognized Author and Bible Teacher"
- Where Are the Mantles?
- What Is a Mantle?
- The Biblical Pattern
- Mantles Throughout the Old Testament
- A New Testament View of Mantles
- Examples Throughout Church History
- Making the Most of a Mantle
- Guidelines for Receiving a Mantle
- Let the Holy Spirit Choose Your Mantle
- How I Received My First Mantle
- Mantles Are Falling
- Receive Your Mantle
PDF File Size: 844 KB