Love the life you're living!
Written by best-selling author and beloved pastor Myles Munroe, Single, Married, Separated, and Life After Divorce, Expanded Edition brings meaningful understanding to various stages of relationships.
Whether you are single, married, separated, or divorced, you can feel peace and wholeness when you understand God's plan for your life.
Get ready to move into a new and exciting life full of love and acceptance—from within yourself, God's special creation. No longer will you need to lean on or enable another to feel worthy or accepted. God created you a unique and beautiful person full of potential and self-worth.
Included is a workbook prepared especially to help you delve into the principles discussed in the book. Whether you use the workbook for individual or group study, the following approach helps you get the most out of each chapter:
- Complete the workbook questions
- Check your answers with the answer key
Enjoy the relationships you have. Lean on God's plan to move you forward into a life filled with His best blessings.
- The Myth of Singleness
- God Wants You to Be Single
- The Advantage of Being Unmarried
- An Omelet Is Only as Good as the Eggs
- Singleness Is God's Joy
- Seven Gifts God Gave to Singles
- Prepared for Marriage
- We Live in Two Worlds
- Remain in the Station Where God Called You
- Divorce Is Not the Problem
- Divorce and the Bible
- The History of Divorce
- The Husband's Responsibility
- Broken Relationships
- The Traumas of Divorce
- The Aftermath of Trauma
- Emotional Aftershocks
- Life After Divorce and Separation
PDF File Size: 1.15 MB