Jesus...gave them authority and power.... —Luke 9:11
God said that we were to subdue the earth and have dominion over every living thing including the power of the enemy. Unfortunately, Believers don't think in those terms because our experiences don't conform to that image of our authority.
- Raised the dead.
- Healed the sick.
- Set captives free.
- Ruled the weather.
- Changed the economy.
- Drove out the demonic influences.
Jesus said we could do the same things if we have faith—but not by using soulish power.
This book exposes the dichotomy of thought between soul and spirit. The multitude of Scripture woven into the text is designed, along with real-life examples, to inspire the reader to venture into the promises that God gives those who walk in the Spirit.
The authors demonstrate through Scriptures and their own journey how you can access the halls of power by the Spirit.
Shift your mindset today!
- Don't Waste Your Sorrows (Healings)
- This Far and No Farther (Position)
- Let Your Light Shine (Repentance)
- Inside the Corporate World (Unity)
- Reign From Heaven (Grace)
- Sing at Your Troubles (Thanksgiving)
- Get Your Life in Line (Obedience)
- Give It Away; Pass It Around (Sacrifice)
- The Two Pillars (Mercy and Justice)
- Create Your Own Universe (Declarations)
- Where Are We? (Wisdom and Knowledge)
PDF File Size: 2.95 MB