Serving Up A Delectable Meal of Passionate Pursuit And Practical Service!
Best-selling author Tommy Tenney shows you how to successfully combine Martha's recipes and Mary's prayers. He rallies "the armies of compassion," with help from Matthew and Tommy Barnett, Henry Drummond, Dietrich Bonhoeffer, Mother Teresa, and other men and women of compassion.
Included in the prayerful recipes are "anointed appetizers" from classic and contemporary writers and ministries that will increase your hunger for the secret places of prayer and contemplation. Nourishing inspirations are included from Amy Carmichael, Thomas A Kempis, Hannah Smith, the author's mother Thetus Tenney, and other passionate God Chasers.
Learn how to mix your spiritual passion with compassionate service to serve up a meal of blessings fit for the King of kings and His family.
...and a certain woman named Martha received Him into her house. And she had a sister called Mary... (Luke 18:38-39).
- Classic Devotional Thoughts on Prayer and Spiritual Pursuit
- Contemporary Portraits of Prayer and Spiritual Pursuit
- Classic Devotional Thoughts for Compassionate Action
- Classic Historical Portraits of Compassionate Action
- Contemporary Devotional Thoughts for Compassionate Action
- Contemporary Portraits of Compassionate Action
- Resources for the Compassionate God Chaser
PDF File Size: 2.02 MB