Don't believe the lie that "it's spiritual to be poor."
Your subconscious makes 95 percent of your decisions. If you believe deep down the lie that it is spiritual to be poor, then your subconscious will sabotage your life and your finances to keep you spiritually poor.
Author of several best-selling books and thousands of hours of life-changing financial and self-help teachings, Scot T. Anderson makes success and personal development tools accessible and convenient for today's busy business leaders, entrepreneurs, and anyone who wants to "change your outer world by changing your inner world."
You will eat the fruit of your labor; blessings and prosperity will be yours —Psalm 128:2.
Based on solid Biblical principles, God Wants You Rich gives you what you need to prosper and help you realize that God wants you to live with abundance.
God wants you blessed so you can be a blessing!
"Scot Anderson has hit the nail on the head. If you want to become richer and more prosperous, read the words from this great book."
—Robert Kiyosaki, Author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad
- Would Jesus Hang Around You, or Are You Like a Pharisee?
- Is Money Evil?
- The Purpose of Money
- God Filled the Pantry: Now Make Some Breakfast
- Stop Making God Small and Insignificant; No One Wants to Be on a Losing Team
- What You Expect You Always Get!
- Shooting Holes in the Poverty-Minded Christian's Religion!
- God Is a Good God—All the Time
- As the World Would Say, "#$%@ Happens!"
- Jesus Wasn't Poor
- Pastor vs. Pastor: God Wants You Poor vs. God Wants You Rich
- One Change Will Produce Wealth
- Inside Out
- The Power of Belief
- Habits Control Your World
PDF File Size: 18.9 MB