Have you ever wondered...
What is Heaven really going to be like?
What will we look like?
What will we do every day?
Won't Heaven get boring after a while?
We all have questions about what Heaven will be like, and after twenty-five years of extensive research, Dr. Randy Alcorn has the answers.
In the most comprehensive and definitive book on Heaven to date, Randy invites you to picture Heaven the way Scripture describes it—a bright, vibrant, and physical New Earth, free from sin, suffering, and death, and brimming with Christ's presence, wondrous natural beauty, and the richness of human culture as God intended it.
God has put eternity in our hearts. Now, Randy Alcorn brings eternity to light in a way that will surprise you, spark your imagination, and change how you live today.
If you've always thought of Heaven as a realm of disembodied spirits, clouds, and eternal harp strumming, you're in for a wonderful surprise.
This is a book about real people with real bodies enjoying close relationships with God and each other, eating, drinking, working, playing, traveling, worshiping, and discovering on a New Earth. Earth as God created it. Earth as He intended it to be.
And the next time you hear someone say, "We can't begin to imagine what Heaven will be like," you will be able to tell them, "I can."
- Are You Looking Forward to Heaven?
- Is Heaven Beyond Our Imagination?
- Is Heaven Our Default Destination...or Is Hell?
- Can You Know You're Going to Heaven?
- What Is the Nature of the Intermediate Heaven?
- Is the Intermediate Heaven a Physical Place?
- What Is Life Like in the Intermediate Heaven?
- This World Is Not Our Home...or Is It?
- Why Is Earth's Redemption Essential to God's Plan?
- What Will It Mean for the Curse to Be Lifted?
- Why Is Resurrection So Important?
- Why Does All Creation Await Our Resurrection?
- How Far-Reaching Is the Resurrection?
- Where and When Will Our Deliverance Come?
- Will the Old Earth Be Destroyed...or Renewed?
- Will the New Earth Be Familiar...like Home?
- What Will It Mean to See God?
- What Will It Mean for God to Dwell Among Us?
- How Will We Worship God?
- What Does God's Eternal Kingdom Involved?
- Will We Actually Rule with Christ?
- How Will We Rule God's Kingdom?
- Will the New Earth Be an Edenic Paradise?
- What Is the New Jerusalem?
- What Will the Great City Be Like?
- Will There Be Space and Time?
- Will the New Earth Have Sun, Moon, Oceans, and Weather?
- Will We Be Ourselves?
- What Will Our Bodies Be Like?
- Will We Eat and Drink on the New Earth?
- Will We Be Capable of Sinning?
- What Will We Know and Learn?
- What Will Our Daily Lives Be Like?
- Will We Desire Relationships with Anyone Except God?
- Will There Be Marriage, Families, and Friendships?
- Whom Will We Meet, and What Will We Experience Together?
- How Will We Relate to Each Other?
- What Will New Earth Society Be Like?
- Will Animals Inhabit the New Earth?
- Will Animals, Including our Pets, Live Again?
- Will Heaven Ever Be Boring?
- Will There Be Arts, Entertainment, and Sports?
- Will Our Dreams Be Fulfilled and Missed Opportunities Regained?
- Will We Design Crafts, Technology, and New Modes of Travel?
- Reorienting Ourselves to Heaven as Our Home
- Anticipating the Great Adventure
Hardcover: 560 pages
This item is shipped to you directly from the distributor and will arrive separately from any other items you may have ordered.