Fear of rejection. Loneliness. Depression. Grief. Isolation. What Christian hasn't experienced these feelings at some time in life? Many wonder why their lives don't demonstrate the victorious living that they desire, asking questions like:
- Why can't I overcome this area in my life?
- Why is it so difficult for me to change?
- If I am a Christian, why do I keep falling into the same sinful pattern over and over again?
In God's Power to Change—book two of four in The Transformation Series—you will learn, in simple ways, how to reach and heal your inner spirit and the spirit of each person to whom you minister. This foundational book introduces the realities of wounds and sins that exist in our personal spirits and gives principles for awakening, repairing, and restoring the spirit into healing.
The Transformation Series is your road map to spiritual growth and improved emotional health. Learn how to relate in wholeness and worship God in total abandon!
More books from The Transformation Series: Transforming the Inner Man and Letting Go of Your Past.
- The Forgotten Functions of Our Spirit
- The Slumbering Spirit
- Spiritual Imprisonment
- "Defilements", Devils, and Death Wishes
- Identifications and Shrikism
- Occult Involvement
- Spiritualism and Deliverance
- Idolatry and Spiritual Adultery
- Grief, Frustration, and Loss
Paperback: 275 Pages
This item is shipped to you directly from the distributor and will arrive separately from any other items you may have ordered.