"On that night...." —Esther 6:1
Have you ever needed a "that night?" Or a "that day?" A point in time before which things were going wrong, but after which, things began to go right?
What are the ingredients to a "that night?" What is mixed into the recipe? Understanding what goes into creating that moment of divine favor was Esther's ultimate secret.
She learned how to find favor with the King.
Favor is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.
Success is what happens when preparation meets potential.
Many success stories begin with the phrase "That night..." or "That day...." These stories often begin with fear but end with favor. Esther's pattern of preparation teaches us how to create that moment.
Finding Favor with the King is critical to your future with your King. This book lays out the steps for you to prepare for your moment in His presence.
"Tommy Tenney has done it again! Finding Favor with the King is a gift to the Body of Christ that teaches us that the presence of God releases the favor of God in our lives. Read this book, get copies for your friends set up a Bible Study."
Rev. Dr. Frank Reid, Bethel A.M.E. Church, Baltimore, MD
"Tommy takes a story in the Bible and opens the hidden treasures of revelation to all of us. I believe Finding Favor with the King could help any person seeking a more intimate relationship with Jesus."
Billy Joe Daughtery, Victory Christian Center, Tulsa, OK
- From Peasant to Princess: What a Difference a Day Makes!
- The King of the Kingdom?: The Palace or His Presence?
- Protocol of the Palace: You Cannot Worship What You Dethrone
- Intimacy and Influence: How Relationship Trumps Protocol
- Courting a King: What Do You Give a Man Who Has Everything?
- The Secret of the Chamberlain: Finding Favor with the King
- Favor Has an Entourage: Purpose and Jealousy Often Accompany Favor
- Risk Versus Reward: Spending Favor to Pursue Purpose
- Learn to Worship with Your Enemy: But Keep Your Eyes on the King
- Divine Insomnia: Indulgent Worship Creates a Sleepless King
- Right Question, Wrong Time: Don't Ask Him Now
- Happily Ever After: Living in the King's House and Wearing the King's Ring
Paperback: 224 pages
This item is shipped to you directly from the distributor and will arrive separately from any other items you may have ordered.