In this groundbreaking book, John Loren Sandford and Mark Sandford bring understanding and reconciliation between the disciplines of deliverance and inner healing. They correct misunderstandings, identify abuses and offer direction for using both ministries effectively.
With clear, informative chapters based on Scripture and on many years of experience, Deliverance and Inner Healing is the irreplaceable one-stop source for both theoretical and practical application of deliverance and inner healing today.
"A Wealth of material to guide deliverance and inner healing ministers, as well as students in the field, to good success."
—From the Forward by Doris M. Wagner, Doctor of Practical Ministry
"This excellent manual brings understanding of both inner healing and deliverance in a unique and practical way."
—Peter Horrobin, International Director, Ellel Ministries International
- Deliverance and Inner Healing: Both-And, Not Either-Or
- A Sensible View of Deliverance
- What Inner Healing Is
- What Inner Healing Is Not
- A Christian Can Be Demonized
- Deliverance and Inner Healing Meet at the Armor
- The Do's and Don'ts of Deliverance
- A Balanced Approach Toward Mental Illnesses and Disorders
- When Deliverance and Inner Healing Are Inappropriate
- Delivering Places
- Delivering Animals and Objects
- Demonic Specialists
- Strongholds: Individual and Corporate
- Occult Involvement and Demons
- Spiritualism, Delusions, and Cults
Paperback: 394 Pages
This item is shipped to you directly from the distributor and will arrive separately from any other items you may have ordered.