A SEASONED JOURNALIST CHASES DOWN THE BIGGEST STORY IN HISTORY
Is there credible evidence that Jesus of Nazareth really is the Son of God?
Retracing his own spiritual journey from atheism to faith, Lee Strobel, former legal editor of the Chicago Tribune, cross-examines a dozen experts with doctorates from schools like Cambridge, Princeton, and Brandeis who are recognized authorities in their own fields.
Strobel challenges them with questions like;
- How reliable is the New Testament?
- Does evidence for Jesus exist outside the Bible?
- Is there any reason to believe the resurrection was an actual event?
What will your verdict be in The Case for Christ?
"Lee Strobel probes with bulldog-like tenacity the evidence for the truth of Biblical Christianity."
—Bruce M. Metzger, PhD, Professor of New Testament, Emeritus, Princeton Theological Seminary
Part 1: Examining the Record
- The Eyewitness Evidence
- Testing the Eyewitness Evidence
- The Documentary Evidence
- The Corroborating Evidence
- The Scientific Evidence
- The Rebuttal Evidence
Part 2: Analyzing Jesus
- The Identity Evidence
- The Psychological Evidence
- The Profile Evidence
- The Fingerprint Evidence
Part 3: Researching the Resurrection
- The Medical Evidence
- The Evidence of the Missing Body
- The Evidence of Appearances
- The Circumstantial Evidence
Paperback: 303 Pages
This item is shipped to you directly from the distributor and will arrive separately from any other items you may have ordered.