Description of Can't You Talk Louder, God?
How many times have you felt God is trying to speak to you and yet you feel like you're hearing nothing? Who hasn’t asked, God, can't you talk louder? I just want to know what to do!" The reality is that all of God's sheep, in every denomination, already hear God's voice—every day!
Elijah List Founder Steve Shultz uncovers the many Scriptures "hidden in plain sight," as he likes to say. These clear, yet often forgotten passages, contain easy answers to the questions you’ve asked, or wish you could ask, about hearing God's voice.
In Can't You Talk Louder, God?, Steve answers practical questions such as:
- What does God's voice actually sound like?
- How do I know if I'm hearing God or if it's my own thoughts?
- Does God speak through the Bible—or only teach?
- How do I know if a word I give or receive is from God?
- How does Christian dream interpretation and the prophetic differ from what psychics do?
Learn how you can tune in to what God has to say personally to you! You don't even have to believe in prophecy. It's not the term "prophecy" that’s the problem, but how it's defined.
The wisdom in this book speaks on a "vulnerable" level through the author's exciting and dramatic real-life stories. The series of questions and answers by themselves make this book worth more than the cost.
Chapters for Can't You Talk Louder, God?
- Did God Really Say...?
- What If Jesus Told You He Enjoyed Your Daily Chats Together?
- My Sheep Hear My Voice
- Today, When You Hear His Voice
- You Can't Stop God; He's Already Speaking
- Divine Appointments—A Way to Listen to God
- Does God Speak Through the Bible—or Only Teach?
- "Pineapple Theology"
- God's Voice—What Does It Actually Sound Like?
- Have You Gone "Compelling"Lately?
- Hearing God Speak Through Your "Father Filter"
- Hearing vs. Obeying God's Word
- God—Just How Busy Is He?
- "How Good Do I Have to Be to Hear God's Voice?"
- "How Bad Do I Have to Be for God to Stop Talking to Me?"
- Dreams, a Way to Hear God's Voice
- When They Tell You God Doesn't Speak Today
- Debugging the Prophetic
- When the Tree Fell
Product Details for Can't You Talk Louder, God?
Paperback: 184 Pages
Description of Breaking Christian Curses
Is everything you do a struggle? Does a dark cloud seem to hang over your life? Are you trapped by feelings of abandonment and betrayal? Does severe hopelessness and chronic loneliness keep you paralyzed in debilitating despair? Are you immobilized by self-doubt and a persistent sense of overwhelming inferiority?
You may be cursed! And you are not alone.
In this startling exposé, Dennis Cramer details his 13-year battle with a "christian" curse and how God not only miraculously exposed the source of the curse, but dramatically delivered him from its devastating effects.
Could you be the victim of spiritual abuse? Could other Christians have pronounced failure and defeat over your life?
In order to bring to light this terrible darkness, Dennis takes you on a journey into the evil world of "christian" witchcraft, "christian" cannibalism, and "christian" curses—where you will not only be informed, but set free!
Chapters for Breaking Christian Curses
- Christian Cursing Christian?
- How a "Christian" Course Begins?
- Licensed to Curse?
- Church Leaders—At Greater Risk?
- Leadership: A Matter of the Heart
- The Stuff of Which "Christian" Curses Are Made
- How Do Christians Curse?
- Can a Christian Be Cursed?
- Battling a "Christian" Curse
- Freed From a "Christian" Curse!
- Breaking Your Personal Curse
Product Details for Breaking Christian Curses
Paperback: 223 Pages