Yes, angels are real. They are not the product of your imagination.
"If we had open spiritual eyes we would see not only a world filled with evil spirits and powers—but also powerful angels with drawn swords, set for our defense."—Billy Graham
Interest in angels, devils, Heaven, and the occult is on the rise as the world enters a new millennium. You may have read the latest books, seen television programs, and heard your grandmother's deathbed story many times, but you are missing something important if you have not read Billy Graham's in-depth Biblical study of Angels. You will learn to distinguish between what is fact and what is fiction as you read Dr. Graham's discussion of:
- The authority and power angels have to act as God's agents
- The angelic hierarchy
- The story of the fallen angels
- Angelic visitations
This book will make you aware of the angelic powers who are real and who associate with God Himself, administering His works and plans in our lives. Knowing that these unseen yet powerful benefactors are there to protect and assist you is a source of great security and confidence. You are not alone in your daily struggles; there is an army fighting with you to attain victory over the forces of darkness.
- Are Angels God's Secret Agents?
- Angels Are for Real
- Angels—Visible or Invisible?
- Angels—How They Differ from Man
- Angelic Organization
- Lucifer and the Angelic Rebellion
- Angels as Messengers of God
- Angels Protect and Deliver Us
- Angels—God's Agents in Judgment
- Angels and the Gospel
- Angel Ministries in the Life of Jesus
- Angels in Prophecy
- The Angels and Death
- Angel Spectators
- Angels in Our Lives Today
Paperback: 208 Pages
To view more items about Angels and Supernatural Experiences - click here.
This item is shipped to you directly from the distributor and will arrive separately from any other items you may have ordered.