Are they not all ministering spirits, sent out to render service for the sake of those who will inherit salvation? —Hebrews 1:14
There really are angels all around us. They are given to us by God for very specific purposes. Most of us lead lives far too noisy to be aware of the "ministering spirits," but they are here...among us. The more we know, the more we can recognize their presence and cooperate with them as they do the Father's will on our behalf.
You will find answers to these and many more questions:
- How well do you know the angels that God sends to you to reveal His love and power?
- Do you have a personal guardian angel?
- Are you earth-bound and soul-stuck?
- How can you partner with angels?
- Why does God want us to recognize the angels He sends to us?
Angels in Our Lives will inspire and encourage you to know that you are never alone. Ever! Through clear Biblical truth and tender but powerful personal experiences, you will enter the interactive realm of angels where you will gain faith, courage, victory, wisdom, and strength.
"Marie Chapian's Angels in Our Lives is a powerful book that will challenge you to pursue a deeper, faith-filled relationship with the living God. Through her inspiring personal accounts with angels and her extensive knowledge of the Word, her book catapults faith in the supernatural and gives deep insight into the realities of the Heavenly realm."
—Ché Ahn, Senior Pastor, Harvest Rock Church
- Who Are the Angels?
- When Angels First Appeared
- Embraced by His Wing
- Soul, Body, Spirit
- Activating Faith
- Angels in Praise and Worship
- Heavenly Journey
- Servants and Ministers of Fire
- Possessing the Mysteries of the Kingdom
- The Order of Angels
- In God's Glory Arena
- With an Angel
- Spiritual Liberty
- Preparing for Angelic Encounters
- Angels in the Life of Jesus
- Our Guardian Angels
- Learning to Think in the Supernatural
- Our Soul and His Divine Nature
- Come Back
- Dreams, Vision, and Revelations
- Angels in History
- God's Angel Goes Before You
- Fifty Things God's Angels Aren't and Don't Do
- A Close Look a the Characteristics of Angels
- The Fire of God
- Greater Works Than These
- That Day
- The Final War with the Angels
Paperback: 271 Pages
This item is shipped to you directly from the distributor. Sorry, but this item CANNOT be shipped to addresses outside the USA. It may arrive separately from any other items you may have ordered.