"We need ordinary people willing to minister wherever they are because lives need changed, the sick need healed, and the oppressed need delivered. This will happen through 'ordinary Christians' who want to bring God's Kingdom to others through whatever means and giftings they are given, " writes Frank DeCenso.
Revealing the amazing power of God are well-known pastors, writers, evangelicals, and lovers of the Lord. From Bill Johnson and Randy Clark to Carol Wimber and Bobby Conner, you will enjoy each word the 13 authors have to say about being Amazed by the Power of God!
The crowd was amazed when they saw the deaf talking, crippled people healthy, the lame walking, and blind people seeing. They praised the God of Israel. —Matthew 15:31 (PEB)
Jump onboard as you travel through the pages of wit and wisdom written by experienced, dedicated, and committed Christians who want to amaze you by the power of Almighty God.
- Inheriting the Supernatural
- Christianity's Great Healing River and Its Contributing Streams (Randy Clark)
- The Power of His Presence
(Carol and Christy Wimber)
- Partnering With Jesus in Power Evangelism
- Gaining the Gaze of God
- Evangelism in the New Millennium
- Testimonies of the Supernatural Opens Doors to Share the Gospel
- The Missing Dimension
(Charles H. Kraft)
- Really...What Would Jesus Do?
- Still Astonished by Jesus
- Power Ministry and Entry Into the Kingdom
(Peter H. Davids)
- How Do You Move a Mountain With a Small Shovel?
Paperback: 223 Pages
This item is shipped to you directly from the distributor. Sorry, but this item CANNOT be shipped to addresses outside the USA. It may arrive separately from any other items you may have ordered.