David had a front row seat into the happiness in God's heart...and so can you!
Imagine what it would be like to be singled out and given an awesome, almost unfathomable compliment...just like David. God is raising up Believers and giving them hearts as He did for that shepherd boy who tended sheep and played his makeshift harp on the backside of Bethlehem.
You can become a student of God's emotions and learn how godly commitment and obedience help you form a mature love. God is a God of gladness and infinite joy, but He still gets angry at rebellion. Thankfully, He recognizes the difference between rebellion and immaturity.
Experiencing God is not an option!
It's time for you to develop a heart that is anchored and sustained by an outrageous love that comes only from Him. Experience a transition that gives you a new passion, resulting in the fulfillment of God's promises. That is just the beginning.
Invest time in understanding the happiness found in God's heart for you, and your own heart will experience a glorious awakening.
- A Generation After God's Own Heart
- From Religious Sacrifice to Holy Obsession
- The Gaze That Stuns the Heart
- Is God Mostly Mad, Glad, or Sad?
- The Glad Heart of God
- Becoming a Person of "One Thing..."
- Mary of Bethany: A Woman of "One Thing..."
- Contending for the Power of God
- Contending for Power in Intimacy
- David: Contending for God's Fullness
- The Five Prophetic Seasons of David's Life
- "Into Your Hands I Commit My Spirit"
- Divine Contingency for Human Weakness
- Overcoming the Spirit of Fear With Intimacy
- Consumed With Zeal for Night-and-Day Prayer
Paperback: 280 Pages
This item is shipped directly from the distributor and not from our Elijah List warehouse. If your order contains more than one product, it is possible that you will receive multiple packages on different days.